Some final additions to our roster of recruits for the Osprey Publishing one-day sales extravaganza to announce this morning. This Saturday we will now also be joined by a number of crack Slitherine allies who are going to be running a Field of Glory: Renaissance demo during the day. They are going to be gaming Flodden - a neat tie in to the anniversary of the battle and deploying 15mm figures. If there is enough time and space availble, they may also run a representation of Tannenburg with Teutonics taking on Lithuanians / Poles on a slightly smaller table.
So to recap - our special guests are:
- Graham Turner, displaying a wide selection of his artwork, with some on sale
- Prit Buttar, signing copies of his books Battleground Prussia and Between Giants
- Joseph McCullough, author of Zombies: A Hunter's Guide and Myth Dragonslayers (and editor in chief of the Osprey Adventures line)
- A team from Warlord who will be running a demo of Bolt Action
- A team from Slitherine who will be running a demo of Field of Glory Renaissance
It looks like it is going to be quite a gathering!
A few of you have been in touch asking about prices for books - and I can now reveal the prices for the show day.
All of the books from our archives will be just £3. And we are running a 4 for £10 offer on these titles too. There are a few books that we have brought across that are not from our archives, these will still be discounted, but not by as much. For anyone who is unable to make it across to the show, because you live on the other side of the world or you are just simply unable to get across to Oxford, never fear, we will be running an offer on the website on Saturday and Sunday that should ease the pain somewhat!
So, come on down to the old Osprey offices (Midland House, West Way, Botley, Oxford, UK, OX2 0PH) between 9 am and 4 pm this Saturday (14th September).