This month's edition: the epic hunt for The Bismarck!
Launched last month with The Battle of the Bulge, our World War II digital magazine has already had thousands of downloads.
At the heart of every monthly issue is a full, illustrated Campaign book, outlining the tactics, forces and narrative of some of the most iconic and important battles of a world at war. In addition, you can enjoy a plethora of articles drawn from the extensive Osprey archive, detailing the course of key battles, experiences of soldiers, and the evolution of battlefield technologies. Then round off the magazine with our quiz – how well do you really know the Second World War?
In this month's issue, you can access CAM 232: The Bismarck, which tells the history of the epic hunt to find and destroy the fearsome battleship.
Included in this issue:
- The Royal Navy's search and destroy mission for The Bismarck (Campaign 232 in full)
- A view from a Spitfire's cockpit in action, in Tony Holmes's Engaging the Enemy
- A sneak peek of Assault From the Sky- the history of parachute warfare takes a look at the Allied invasion of North Africa
- The organization of the US Cavalry in the latter stages of the war
- And finally, our devilish quiz to test your knowledge!
You can buy monthly and quarterly subscriptions from iTunes, and here is a sneak peek at next month's edition...